[Ansteorra] SAFETY WARNING

LdAlasdairMacMin at aol.com LdAlasdairMacMin at aol.com
Sun May 19 21:14:29 PDT 2002

         This is to all marshalls local and regional beware of unsafe armour
being sold on ebay as SCA legal. The seller has ammended his descriptions but
a little to late I believe. In my opinion his armour is unsafe it is sold by
King's Lance
         We in Adlersrhue have found many flaws with his helms and a set of
legs that at the time of purchase were advertised as SCA legal.
         PLEASE be sure to check and see if anyone has bought any items of
combat armour from this place and check it out thoroughly.

In service to the Dream
Knight marshall , Adlersrhue
Lord Alasdair MacMinn