[Ansteorra] Crash space open for Midsummer Faire

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun May 26 19:20:55 PDT 2002

Vivat m'Lord Bernard for your generous offer!  Your offer reminded me that I
had planned to make a similiar offer.  Allow me to introduce myself.  I am
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg.  I have a home which is about 2 miles from
the MidSummer Faire site.  I have room for 2 people, adults, smoking or
non-smoking (smokers have a nice porch to smoke on), who are not cat-haters
or allergic.  The bed is a full-sized matress (foamy) for the floor in the
den/livingroom.  Please contact me privately at:

hlannes at ev1.net

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person