[Ansteorra] RE: Transvestite Ancient Roman Unearthed in Britain

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon May 27 15:14:17 PDT 2002

And sometimes people are buried with the significant others or
children's stuff.  I know my mom put something that meant a lot to her
with my father's urn to be buried with his remains....

I agree, that's too much of an extrapolation.  The only thing they know
for sure is that ONE person was buried with women's jewelry...

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com