[Ansteorra] Vivat the Heralds of Warlord!

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 28 09:50:44 PDT 2002

Ahh yes I had the chance to hear this angel sing at our encampment (Lady
Celeste de Montmorency). Here in our grand kingdom we do have some truely
talented Bards :).

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.