[Ansteorra] Isle of Mann info

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Tue May 28 15:55:57 PDT 2002

I can add more to references on the Isle of Mann. for those on the scribes
list  yes it's take two on resource links for the Isle of Mann

Here are some resources for the Isle of Mann. hope this can help you to find
what you are looking for.

http://www.isle-of-man.com general information Website

http://dbweb.liv.ac.uk/manninagh/ Center for Manx Studies

http://www.liv.ac.uk/researchintelligence/issue10/one.html research
intelligence The University of Liverpool

http://mahan.wonkwang.ac.kr/link/med/manuscript/insular/corphome.htm

http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/callig.htm

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net