[Ansteorra] Bringing new people

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Thu May 2 12:02:27 PDT 2002

I got a surprise at Bordermarch Baronial.  I saw a new person walking out of
their tent in the morning wearing the first dress I ever made in the SCA. I
was at the same time nostalgic and embarrassed.  It was not particularly
well designed or period. But after 18 years, I will say it has held up well.
H.E.AmberLea

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.