[Ansteorra] From Siege of the City Event Steward

BSmif76308 at aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Mon May 6 09:48:33 PDT 2002

Greetings from the Event Steward of Conquest II, Siege of the City,

I would like to thank everyone who came out and helped support our event and
shire.  I am glad that everyone who came enjoyed themselves.

I am proud to announce the winners of the various Championships that we held
at the event.

Heavy Defender --  Centurion Almar
Light Champion --  Lord Shawn of Colquhoun
Title Bard -- Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh
Artisan -- Lady Melody Shaw
Child Artisan -- Jerika Turnbo

A Vivat to the New Champions and all those who came out to compete.

I would like to thank all those who came out to support our shire.  A
special thank you goes to those who where generous to sponsor/help our:
Countess Margaret ny Connor for being List Mistress for the Light Tournament
as well as holding Court for their Majesties, Baroness Michelle Chantal de
Charente for being List Mistress for the Heavy Tournament, Master Artorius
for the turkeys, Don Benedict for being the Marshal in Charge for the Light
Tournament and Lady Ceridwin for conducting MoC Activities.

Many deserving people where recognized at court and the following awards
where given.
Jerika Turnbo -- Rising Star
Christophe of Brad Leah -- Award of Arms
Jacqueline Von Kern -- Award of Arms
Lady Helen Shirecliffe -- Sable Thistle; Costuming
Lord Charles von Strasberg  -- Sable Thistle; Armoring
Lady Meldoy Shaw -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lord Y Port Lairge -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lord Thorwald the Bald -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lady Bianca Mantegna -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lady Kathleen of Stone Haven -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lord Hans Faust -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Sir Asohp Hearts -- Sable Comet; Shire of Brad Leah
Lady Monica de la Cueva -- Sable Crane

I would also like to give a big thank you for Lady Monica de la Cueva for
running the tavern and cooking 3 wonderful meals and Lord Thorwald the Bald
for stewarding the event with me.

Thank everyone again for coming out and if you have any suggestions on how
to make our event betters, please contact me.

learning to serve the Dream,
Lord Hans Faust
Co-Event Steward of Conquest II, Siege of the City
Shire of Brad Leah