[Ansteorra] Dread Warnings??

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Thu May 16 14:14:40 PDT 2002

As I travel back from lands far away I hear the rustlings of pirate rags off
the coast of my beloved Steppes. I hear the murmurings of old crones
squawking about plunder and stolen riches they intend to wrest from the
King's own lands of the Steppes. I am worn and weary from my sojourns and do
not care to trifle with these magpies. They come to spoil the fun of us all
at Steppes Warlord. They come to take what they cannot earn. They come to
steal what they have not made.

I, Fritz der Rothirsch, rightful Baron of the Steppes by the hand of His
Majesty Daffyd and Her Majesty Octavia, therefore request that those former
Warlords of the Steppes attending this year's selection of another brethren,
be prepared to step forth at my behest and attend to the protection of the
property of the King and the lands I hold in fief.

So say I,

Friedrich der Rothirsch,
Baron Steppes