[Ansteorra] RE: [Ansteorra-archery]20 screaming children

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 15:53:42 PDT 2002

Maria said (after much snippage)
"I really wish I could have been there, but all the
children needed looking after and I was asked to be
MoC for the weekend....I doubted seriously, if any of
you wanted 20 screaming children at the list field..."

Why have only twenty when you had forty screaming
pigmy pirates on the field! ;O)

I'm still laughing about that wonderful victory!

Eleanor Cleavely
Instigator
Privateer
Lady