[Ansteorra] Ravensfort Childrens Playarea

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu May 30 17:03:15 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra--

Many of you who have come to Ravensfort realize that we are without a
children’s play area.  Currently we are looking for $$ donations to build a
new one.  We would like to have this project completed before our Defender
of the Fort event in September.

Our next fundraiser in this endeavor will be a silent auction (think e-bay)
conducted through our baronial web site and my email account (its new and I
hope it acts better than the last one).

I will be accepting donations for this auction until June 14.  This gives
you some time to find the items you wish to donate.  If you have something
you wish to donate please email me at ravensfortauction at ev1.net (this email
account has been set up specifically for this fundraiser) the following
information:
1.      Item Name
2.      SHORT Description
3.      Suggested Opening Bid
4.      JPEG picture of item (if possible)
5.      Name of Donor (if you do not want this listed in the auction let me
know—I need it to keep track of the items)

The auction will be open for bidding for 2 weeks.  I will post the start and
end dates as soon as I receive all item information.

Please feel free to contact me at ravensfortauction at ev1.net if you have any
questions regarding the play area and/or this auction.

In service I remain—

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---