[Ansteorra] If you are not going to Crown

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 07:49:45 PST 2002

My Lords and Ladies,
 If you are not going to Crown this weekend, come to TRF. Your service
to the Kingdom, and Society is greatly needed. We need fighters, Bards,
Artisans, Dancers, and more.

 SCA passes are availible at the Shell<?> station Friday night,
Saturday Morning, and Sunday morning.

 How many of you first saw the SCA at TRF? If the SCA had not been at
TRF, how many of you would have become members? I know of Kingdom
officers all the way down the line who first were introduced to the SCA
at our largest demo.

 If you are not going to Crown, come serve your Crown, your Kingdom,
and the Society. We need you.

your servant,
mahee