[Ansteorra] Lost and found from Coronation...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 5 14:48:58 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  I have tried a couple times to get ahold of the person listed as being
  in charge of lost and found from summer Coronation without any
  response. Can someone help me get my mug back? *grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."