[Ansteorra] Question 11/3

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 13:35:03 PST 2002

There have been many very good answers to these questions. I wish to
add a few words.
What is Honour?
What is Chivalry? When everyone treats the lady in the cheap walmart
holloween costume as if they are a visiting queen. Helping. Caring.
Guiding. Patience.
What is the Dream?
 The dream is a place where we are safe to be ourselves, our children
are safe, where we can strive for goals, to find a place where we can
learn, a place where we can have people to look up to, and family where
we are all equals even in our inequality.

your servant,
mahee