[Ansteorra] Question 11/11

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 19:37:27 PST 2002

I think they are very much similar for me, after all, it is still me. But I am a
Gemini and having multiple personalities/personas is just fun. The SCA is
part of my real life, it is my hobby and it is a very important one to me.

Yes my behaviour is different, it suits persona and occasion, much like being
on your best behaviour at a party and casual at home.

To my friends I hope I am Baroness when wearing the crown and acting the
part. Otherwise I hope I am just their friend when we are in mundanes and
working or visiting together.

Claire