[Ansteorra] Fw: Youth Academy and office openings

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Tue Nov 12 10:27:25 PST 2002

Will there be a list at this event? If so what about a class on running a
list?  At guardian of the Gauntlet last spring, the plan was for a youth
mistress to run the youth list.  It didn't turn out that way, but we were
prepared for it and I think this is a skill that the kids could do.   H.E.
AmberLea

May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.