[Ansteorra] OT: evaluating teachers

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 19:38:25 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/14/02 9:13:46 PM Central Standard Time,
mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com writes:

> You can not objectively evaluate a teacher, only subjectively through
> continuous personal observation. And then you must teach to what the
> observer thinks is excellence.
>
> your servant,
> mahee

And the bad part is they may not know what is excellence at your level. I
finally have a principal that understands Early Childhood. Usually I have to
fight to educate the person on what is appropriate.  That is why you never
see me enter A &S. I document so much all the time. I don't want to do it on
my off time.

Donnel