[Ansteorra] Teachers, totally off subject... [MUNDANE SPAM]

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 05:56:45 PST 2002

Woo Hoo!!!  I have an average of 30 kids in a class.
I see about 150 a day.  I'll take it. Even $5 a kid
per hour and a 6 hour day (I like the conference - 45
min and the 30 min lunch). That's $900 a day just to
keep them safe.

Thanks for the smile.
Delphina
(Who didn't go into teaching for the money but who
would like a little more respect and understanding of
what we do for the future.)