[Ansteorra] Teacher fu {MUNDANE SPAM}

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Fri Nov 15 14:51:55 PST 2002

>From mahee
>Teachers are evaluated every year on a set of defined objectives and
>performance based skills. But no matter how well I perform, it does not
>change my pay.

My point exactly.

I'm not saying that we should throw out or school system and sho kids in teh
head for getting and 'F'
(Now.... hitting a teacher..... Maybe......)

I can respect the answer, "I don't trust any who'd want to run it not to
screw it up"
I kinda feel that way about politicians... but that pretty much admits the
Idea is good
it the implementations that are bad, right?

So what rules to evaluate teacher performance would YOU use....

You can't ask them to grade themselves, or we' have school all taught by
liars and delusionals...
(Wow, a 1000% improvment, impressive Mr ImaLittleTeaPot....)

So if you got to choose how you were rated, and how those who teach your
children were rated,
whether it's to affect pay or not, How would you do it?

Some say it's impossible, but I think that's a cop out, it's just hard not
impossible...

Good conversaions, all BTW :)

Caladin-