[Ansteorra] Non Member Surcharge

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Sat Nov 16 04:10:26 PST 2002

> Am I just having a blonde moment, or was the last that I had
> heard, that the non member sur charge was suppose to come
> in effect in January? (Along with the membership changes)
> Would someone please enlighten me ~
> Lady Susannah Blackthorne

Yes, m'Lady, you are correct; As of Jan 1, 3003; a $3 NMS is now official
for all events at which entrance fees are collected.  Also as of Jan 1, the
$35 membership fee no longer includes a subscription to T.I. The complete
announcement/explanation can be found here:
http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/memberannounce.html
and here:
http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/nms.html

BTW, if anyone is interested in a well-reasoned alternative (I've been
trying to punch holes in his idea, and I can't), please visit Duke Frederick
of Holland's "A Radical Proposal" page, here:
http://xray.cchem.berkeley.edu/flieg2/allmember/PMPtoc.html