[Ansteorra] just my 2 cents

mike young uther at lcc.net
Sat Nov 16 06:47:26 PST 2002

Well, I'll talk about the NM surcharge (even tho I AM a teacher<G>) in reguards to the restructuring proposal.

I've been playing this game for almost 20 years and I've seen a lot of changes.
No one ever seems to have an idea to make things more SIMPLE.
Every time there is a problem, we seem to "fix" it by making another office, another charge, another rule.
What will it be like 20 years from now if we don't stop and say "enough is enough"?

The same is true in education.  There are so many rules , so much paperwork, and even tho we have a budget of hundreds of thousands of dollars, I have so much trouble getting the supplies I need to teach with, that I can't do my job right.

I don't want my game to end up in the same trouble my profession is in.
Just my opinion.
HL Gwyneth Blackrose
Coastal Regional Seneshal
(elementary teacher)