[Ansteorra] Night of Shooting Stars

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 08:37:42 PST 2002

By some quirk of fate, I awoke at 5 a.m. today and was
able to see a bit of the Leonids, quite good,
actually, for living in town (Ft. Worth).  It must
have been spectacular for those out in the country,
away from all the "light pollution".

Ly Madelina de Lindesaya
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea