[Ansteorra] Stqrgazing

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 04:03:34 PST 2002

This is for the Lord who got to stargaze at Enchanted Rock! I am sooo jealous! I bet that was wonderful , riding on your Harley chariot , climbing up, then wrapping up to see the Heavens from such an 'Enchanted'  place. I will think of it all day and wish I had been there!!!!!  I am going to Pedernales this weekend, my other favorite place to stargaze!