[Ansteorra] Hunters moon Pets, groundfires and other Question

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Wed Nov 20 09:01:03 PST 2002

I have been asked Question on the avalibilty of resorces and about Pets and
groundfires at Huntes moon
and have decided to clarify those answes for everyone.

1) Are Pets allowed at hunters moon?
No. this is a site requierment not personal choice.

2) Are Groundfires allowed?
No,  Above ground fire pits, grills Tiki's are the site is off of the glof
course ans as such ground fires are a No no.

3) Is the site wet?
Yes we are having a brewing competition, it is requested you have period
containers for your (Wet)drinks.

4) What are the facitlities like?
Nice, There are flush toliets, and bathrooms with hot and cold running
water, limited electricity in the clubhouse weere most of the indoor
activities and feast are being held,  should you have a medical need for
electricity see the autocrat upon arival.

5) Can I bring a friend?
By all means  we will have hospitalers of plenty at this event and newcomers
are always a joy to have. stop by autocrats point for hospitaler help.

6) Are there reservations for feast or breakfast?
NO.  we will have plenty of food for those who wish to east breakfast or
feast

If there are any other Questions please e-mail me ASAP as I  will  be
leaving for site between 12 and1 pm thursday.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing