[Ansteorra] New Question 11/20

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 11:45:04 PST 2002

I guess to me all chivalrous acts should be selfless, but not all
selfless acts are chivalrous...because to me when doing a chivalrous
act, your actions are seen by the one you are doing something for. On
the other hand, I could be full of really hot air.

your servant,
mahee
--- Burke McCrory <bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us> wrote:
> Following in Lorraine's footsteps I would like to pose a question to
> everyone.
>
> When is a selfless act a chivalrous act?
> When is a chivalrous act a selfless act?
> Are all self-less acts chivalrous? vis-versa?
>
> Burke

Treat a lady like a Lady and sooner or later you will be right.