[Ansteorra] Archery and Gulf War

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Nov 21 08:00:13 PST 2002

If you are interested in Combat Archery please join the Ansteorran-Archery
list and the Ansteorra-Missile list.  You can get to both of these via

For general archery information in Ansteorra  you need to check out
http://archery.ansteorra.org

for combat archery try the Society Combat Archery Marshals site at
 http://www.combat-archery.com
this site has a good list of suppliers.

For further help talk to your local archery marshal who should be able to
point you to the nearest Combat Archery Authorizing Marshal.  If your branch
does not have an Archery Marshal contact your Regional Marshal for help.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com