[Ansteorra] Question 11/3

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:50:55 PST 2002

>1. What is your definition of honour?

Honor is not entirely the same for every person. There is always a little
something that's different for each one of us. And is hard to truly define.
So I will give you a broad definition of what "I" think honor is.
It's a set of rules you hold in your heart and live by. Rules by which you
don't lie, cheat, steal, or hurt others by words or deeds. Rules to live by
so that others will take your word as being true. Rule to live by so that
when you look in a mirror, you'll be proud of the person who looks back.
And honor is not something you put on for a weekend, day, or hour. It's
something that lives in your heart all the time.

>2. What is your definition of chivalry?

Chivalry is the way you act. It sure be the outer showing of your honor.
It's the helping of those who need help. Or protection. And your only reward
for your actions is the act itself.

You can not have honor or chivalry without the other. They walk hand in
hand. One the other side of the other.

>3. What is your definition of "the dream"?

To live with honor and chivalry. To inspire these virtues in others. In and
out of the game.

>Have fun....!

Told you it wasn't easy.

>Lorraine DeerSlayer