[Ansteorra] Crown tournament

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Nov 7 09:18:46 PST 2002

Well, through a co-worker's system and time, I've been able to begin
digitizing a couple of the crown tournament fights and with Lady
Vivian's help, would like to post it so others could see the tournament.

However, if anyone would like their fight to NOT be put up, please let
me know privately, and we'll not post them.  However, I will make it so
that people can get copies of their fights regardless if their opponent
does not want them posted on the web.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Squire to Sir Asoph

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.