[Ansteorra] Question 11/11

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon Nov 11 22:18:45 PST 2002

  In my life I have learned " once a Rat... always a Rat " This seems to
cover most people. If you get bit once learn not to put your hand back in
that bag!
People can change their "true" self . The few times I have seen this happen
was after great struggle or a direct hit from God. Sorry to say the change
is often short lived. I also have learned what I call a "Rat" is sometimes
just someone's little field mouse, or even a cute little pet.

Good or bad, right or wrong, Rat or pet ....it is all a matter of
perspective.
You must figure out what You think and that is your Honor.
You must figure out how You react to others percieved Honor and that is you
Chivalry.
The dream is also yours to give with open hart or inflict with a sense of
wrath.

Just a few thoughts,
 Ameline DuBois