[Ansteorra] Directions to Bordermarch site

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Wed Nov 13 10:48:40 PST 2002

Can anyone recommend close by hotels?

viv
----- Original Message -----
From: "charles netterville" <cnetterville at ih2000.net>
To: <Ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 6:08 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Directions to Bordermarch site

It seems as though in my fervor to make the announcement of our up coming
event, I forgot the most important part. Where it is !!!!!
    Bordermarch is the Beaumont, TX. Chapter of the S.C.A. and we hold most
of our events at a camp park on F.M. 255 just North of Colmesniel, TX. known
as Jones country. In order to get to site, Take your best route to Hwy 69.
F.M. 255 is about 15 miles North Of a town called Woodville. It's a pretty
small town but they DO have a Wal-Mart so they must be doing something
right. Coming from the South, Take a right onto 255, ( the only way you can
turn ) and continue for about 5 and a half miles. The site is on the left
hand side and has a sign that reads Jones country in blue and yellow. I am
working on changing that to depict an S.C.A. banner but it probably won't
happen by this event. If anyone needs clarification or further directions,
please don't hesitate to contact me at cnetterville at ih2000.net or call me at
409-833-9794.
                    Looking forward to seeing each of you,
                        In service to Christ and crown,