[Ansteorra] Teachers

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 04:03:13 PST 2002

VIVAT  to Mahee (teacher) and all the others who praise us! I wish the legislators who keep enforcing new tests for the students  to pass and the teachers who have to TEACH to it, would remember that they once had a teacher or two also. They have forgotten what it is like in the trenches.  Now, if I could just afford to retire after giving 30 years of my life to the children of this country!!!!!!  :)  Just think of the events and demos I could attend!!