[Ansteorra] Fw: Youth Academy and office openings

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 12:36:07 PST 2002

It does my hart good to see so many interested in youth combat. To what is
being said, yes they can do most of the duties spoken of but with adult
supervision.  The adult is in charge of teaching, and if the youth want to
take control of said duties they can do so. But it is the adults
responsibility to supervise and to make sure things are being done safely.
It is important that the youth learn every aspect of what is going on so
they can do it them selves later in the game, but the most important thing
is for them to have fun.
Daire de Haya
Kingdom Youth Marshal