[Ansteorra] Teachers, totally off subject... [MUNDANE SPAM]

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 16:07:21 PST 2002

That's the problem.  It's not objective.  You have to
look at each child where they are when the teacher got
them, how much potential they have and how far the
teacher brought them in the time alloted.  Then add in
if the parent's are involved and supportive and is if
the child wants to learn.  If the last two aren't
there and the child learns anything then the teacher
is a  miracle worker.

Delphina

--- Carl YM_M4I5S3S_3 <YM_M4I5S3S_4 at YM_M4I5S3S_5.com>