[Ansteorra] Help in My Quest

Brandy brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 19:12:55 PST 2002

answered privately

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Carlton" <ravensworth49 at yahoo.com>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 7:24 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Help in My Quest

Greetings to the people of Ansteorra,

Does anyone perchance know if Inman has an email address or how I might
contact him? Inman was at there at the war between Ansteorra and the West
when I met my "Black Knight" long ago and my friend has told me that she is
quite certain that Inman may know who my "Black Knight" is.

Your help is most appreciated and I am grateful for your kindness.

I thank you.

Lady Alicia FitzHugh of Ravensworth, Kingdom of AnTir