[Ansteorra] OT: evaluating teachers

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Fri Nov 15 20:18:58 PST 2002

Of course, just as it takes 3 - 5 years from the time one earns an
Engineering degree to prepare to take the Practicing Engineer's  (PE)
exam.
A high percentage of ME, CE, CivE, EE graduates find themselves being
managers, administrators or salesmen after 3 to 6 years, having found
that they just aren't very good Engineers.