[Ansteorra] Archery and Gulf War

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Thu Nov 21 07:02:04 PST 2002

I hear that we can now get a war point for an archery war.

I'm up for that!

I know others are too, but I havent found a concise source of where to get
all the parts needed.  If there is one, can someone post it, OR if
youse-guys will respond to my email, I'll compile it all and post it on my
website. (www.stickjock.com)

So...I'm assuming heavy armor, gautlets, bows and arrows??

What do i need if my goal is to fire off a bunch of arrows in gautlets, drop
the bow and charge into battle?

What is a good source of bows? What are the different types? Price ranges?
Is anyone about to order a boatload of stuff? CAn i get in on that? Whats
the deadline?

What about Arrows?

Thanks!

Vivaine