[Ansteorra] Archery and Gulf War

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Thu Nov 21 07:28:45 PST 2002

Greetings All,

Yes, it is true that as of the Gulf War meeting at Bordermarch, the Combat
Archers Battle that has been held in the ravine will count for a war point
at Gulf War XII. All of the normal rules regarding combat archery and this
battle will apply. In other words, the only that has changed is that it now
counts for a war point.

I should also point out that this battle is currently scheduled for Thursday
afternoon, opposite a non-archery, non-war point castle battle. (While the
GW schedule is subject to change, it is highly unlikely that the scheduling
of the combat archery battle will be changed.)

The town battle that has previously not counted for a point will also count
for a war point this year.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that people have. If I don't know the
answer, I'll make up something that sounds very convincing and involves
llamas.

Pendaran