[Ansteorra] Photos of Crown and 3 Kings, sorry it is late..

key connor constable_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 20:18:20 PST 2002

 Greeting Friends,

     I am sorry to be so late with this post but, my life has taken a turn.
Please enjoy the photos of Crown Tourney and 3 Kings.

     I am also extending my photos to weddings as of now I have done 4 and
another is on tap for the 18 of dec...

     I will be on a backup system for 3 weeks while my new living arrangements
are taken care of and I have a trouble-some wisdom tooth removed.

  Happy thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas to all my extended Family.

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca

*** Bryn Gwlad Baronial 02
Maps, Directions and things

http://photos.yahoo.com/constable_sca1