[Ansteorra] RE: Combat Archery

Dave Jordan wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 12:34:40 PST 2002

If anyone wants or needs *straight* sections of 160 SiloFlex, contact
(mailto: whitewolf at hot.rr.com)

Wulfgar

- - - - - - - cut from original text - - - - -
In my eagerness to get word out on this upcoming "class", I didn't give
a complete list of the neccessary parts you will need to bring.  So here
goes the simplified list.

1.   Blunts...any approved type
2.   shafts..wood or fiberglass
3.   APD..siloflex or gulftube
4.   strapping tape
5.   nocks if making arrows
6.   glue for holding nocks on
7.   Close cell foam if making UHMW tips.. the blue camping mat found at
Walmart works great.
8.   something to mark your arrows with ( small labels printed on the
computer work great).. all arrows/bolts must have owners name & kingdom
on it 9.  good scissors, box knife or other cutting instrument for
cutting foam, tape ect. 10.  Willingness to learn and help others.

See you at Wiesenfeuer!

Countess Octavia

Message: 2