[Ansteorra] Combat Arrow making Workshop at Weisenfeuer

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Nov 24 19:40:07 PST 2002

Yes, I agree with Master Pug on personal preference in a later e-mail. I
was not attempting to "belittle" the silofex APD - hope that you did not
read that as such. Again it is a personal preference.

Thank you again for the kind words.

I have ask some questions about different silofex material in that later
e-mail.

One question that I wish to ask - there is a new e-mail list to discuss
Combat/Missile issues on in this Kingdom. Just wondering combat/missile
issues are being discuss on a list that whose primary aim is to promote
"static archery" and not Combat Archery here in Ansteorra.

This list was announced shortly after 3 Kings this month. The link is:

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri