[Ansteorra] Giving thanks...

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Wed Nov 27 13:33:14 PST 2002

        As we go forth tomorrow to give thanks for our many joys and
blessings, I would like to send a thought with you. If you like, consider
it a toast to all the Kingdom, especially those Ansteorrans who will not
be with us this weekend.

        There is a phrase we all say fairly often, and I suspect few of
us ever really think about what it means. I know I am guilty.
        But for a moment, imagine what it would be like to be without
this fellowship,

                                       this family,

                                            this Kingdom.
        And let your heart speak: