[Ansteorra] Gulf Gate Fundraising

Carolle M Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Oct 1 13:38:13 PDT 2002

Not that i would ever correct such an august personage as Lord Pendaran (to
shorten his list of titles a little), but I do have the nerve to add to his
announcement one Regional Fundraiser:  Lady Roana Alyse FitzStephen is the
able second in Central Region.  We are honored to serve with a very capable
team to pay for the incredible Gate that has been designed for us.  We also
encourage Every Single Ansteorran to participate in these fund-raising
activities to the full extent your budget allows - we're halfway there!

We, too, seek individuals to run fundraisers at individual events, and one
or more to help us create molds for a concrete project.   Contact me
privately if you can offer these services.

Lady Gerita della Mara