[Ansteorra] Attention All Brewers, Vintners, and Cordialers in the kingdom

damaris1 damaris1 at mail.ev1.net
Tue Oct 1 07:30:20 PDT 2002

Greetings to the list from Damaris of Greenhill (back from a whirlwind teaching tour in Caid)

There will be a Brewer’s Showcase and Happy Hour at the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship prior to feast.  (Hey! It’s the cocktail hour, right?)  So bring your meads, beers, ales, wines, and cordials to show and have everyone taste.  I am convinced that this kingdom has the best brewers, mazers, and vintners in the know world.  So if you’re coming to Bryn Gwlad anyway,  bring your home made libations to the Baronial Happy Hour and let us partake.

  Don’t have any libations to display?  Not a problem.  Just bring your mug or drinking horn and your thirst.   All tasters will get 5 beans to use to vote for  their favorite beverage.   Oh and did I mention, that there will be a prize for the Populace’s favorite?  Keep watching this space for more info.

Damaris

--
Damaris of Greenhill  --  "Quam probis, quam fides"
Susan Wieland -- Cleverly disquised as a responsible adult