[Ansteorra] GW Gate Fund Raiser at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Thu Oct 3 12:48:44 PDT 2002

To the most generous people of  Ansteorra,

Please come to the Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship (Oct 11-13) and support
the Gulf War's Gate Fund!

Purchase a lunch of grilled chicken breast or ham over a bed of salad with
dressing for $3.  Also available will be chicken or ham served in a flat
bread.

Flowers can say so much.  Buy roses to say ³ Thanks,² or ³You inspire me,²
or ³I love you,² ³You're beautiful,² or even ³I'm helping the gate fund.²
Roses will be for sale to benefit the Gate Fund - $2 each.

Sincerely,
Seraphina