[Ansteorra] 3 Questions...

Susan Wieland damaris1 at ev1.net
Sat Oct 5 12:06:56 PDT 2002

Sorry to be so late answering this but I wanted to be able to answer it
uninterrupted.  I finally got a chance.

Lorraine wrote:

> So here's my current set of questions.
>
> 1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in Ansteorra?

1.Camping events in October.
2.Camping events in March
3.All the appreciative mead drinkers
4.I like also how all the peers I know, take seriously being a peer.

> 2. What are 3 things you have been doing in the past 6 months
> in the SCA that you enjoy?

1.Brewing and working with the Bryn Gwlad brewers guild
2.Developing my riding and horse handling skills in anticipation of
authorizing for equestrian
3.Raising a period flock of chickens (thanks for the help, Eule)and
harvesting the eggs

> 3. Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify the attributes of
Ansteorra?

I'm not limiting to 3:

Gunnora
Kief
Kein
Pendaren
Branwyn
Mari
Timo
Allyson
Mikeal of Monmouthshire
Fritz
Xene
Reginleif
Ragnar (deceased)
Ivar
Meadhbh
Lorraine

I better stop now but this list is not near complete.

Damaris