[Ansteorra] Questions - Fealty

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Oct 15 02:33:21 PDT 2002

> > answered to Loraine's questions three.  I warn you know, it is one of those
> > 'curious' answers I seem to be renound for, thank you for the opportunity
> > to bring something I have been thinking about to fruition.
>
>       Susan I just love reading your letters.  You have a way of looking at
>things that is unlike anyone else I know.  I really appreciate these chances
>to look at what we do through your eyes.  Thank you.
>
>Robert

Thank you Robert, thank means a great deal to me along with your words when
you and Larissa presented me with my AOA, they along with the pride beaming
forth from Kit's face as she waited on bended knee for me, are what it
represents to me.  Thanks.

As an aside, as it is a pretty personal thing to me and I'd rather not be
searchable in an archive.  I have a thing about how I see the Dream, if
anyone wants a copy, just contact me off list.

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net