[Ansteorra] Moving - Phase II

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:39:39 PDT 2002

Greetings all,
  Sorry for the multiple listings but the was the easiest and fastest way to
get ahold of every one.

We have finnally gotten our carpet instaled into the new house in Del City.
Now comes tha effort of moving things from our two storage areas off of
Hefner to the house. many of you have asked that we inform you when we were
going to make this move so that you could help. unfortunatly, I have
recently thrown out my lower back and am not able to do any lifting. (Heck,
I sometimes havetrouble walking right now.)

Any way, we have decided that due to the fact that we are in tourney season
and many of are going to be gone due to that, we are going to hire a moving
company to bring all our items from storage to the house.
While this is expensive, it will allow us to get things un packed in the
shortest time possible.

I would like to thank every one for their willingness to help.

Thank you all,
Aldric de Kerr
aka Derryk Carr