[Ansteorra] RE: Event Locations (WAS: Question from a relati ve newcomer )

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Tue Oct 15 14:24:05 PDT 2002

If you have that information for the site Bryn Gwlad just used this last
weekend please send it my way and I will add it to our directions. I will save
them since we may be using that site now and again in the future.

Coordinates can help one to narrow down the location on a state map.

Thanks,

Claire