[Ansteorra] Archery Authorization

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Oct 25 10:10:43 PDT 2002

Harry Bilings <humble_archer at hotmail.com> said:

> OK so as I under stand it you "must authorize" S&B or rapier before you can
> authorized as CA. My question is still when will this policy change take
> place? If this is the way things are going to be done what about those that
> have authorized CA only from before this change happened?
>
> plachoya
>
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra

Depending on who you talk to this may or may not be anything new so depending
on who and where you are they might not be any change.  This policy was
reinforced to the Regional Archery Marshals in mid-September and they should
be communicating to all of their authorizing marshals.

If there are those people authorized for CA without first obtaining a basic
combat auth we are not going to suddenly revoke their auhtorization but it
will be checked when they re-authorize.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa