[Ansteorra] tempio's event- Hell or High water -it is on

coni jo weed cjweed at swbell.net
Fri Oct 25 10:50:59 PDT 2002

Thank -you, Ritter Dieterich for the heads up.
Come hell or high water (lol) the event is a go. I just called the Steward
to confirm
Most people are setting up at 10 this morning . I will be there at 1400 to
set up the kitchen. I had precooked all of the food (it is paid for). So if
we get rain out... my 2nd plan( since I am the cook ) is an early lunch,
11ish.
Please feel free to pass this on and come join Tempio for a cool  weather
event or a rainy brunch picnic.

Ebergardis von Zell