[Ansteorra] Cat in need of a good home

Jane Bretz b3zsgirl at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 16:23:24 PDT 2002

Excuse me for the bandwidth, but I need to find a home
for my friend of 8 years Bertie.  My alergies have
progressed to the point that I just can't keep him any
longer.  However, he is borderline diabetic and hs to
be on special food, so none of the adoption agencys in
town are willing to place him.  His only need is a
steady diet of high protien food, and a clean box.  If
anyone is interested in providing him a home, please
contact me off line.

Thanks!

Biatrichi di Palermo
Loch Sollier